2016 Training will start on May 7th
Benefits of Our Program
- Run for a cause! Raise money for one of our charity partners while fulfilling your goal
- Runners in our program vary from first-time marathoners to veterans of 5-125 marathons
- Guaranteed entry in Baltimore Marathon (half or full), or Marine Corps Marathon - MCC Charity Runners ONLY!
- Exceptional treatment at the Baltimore Running Festival and Marine Corps Marathon to include a private tent and staging area, packet pick-up service, a special post race feast, separate facilities, and our own massage therapists at Marine Corps Marathon - For runners registered to these events through MCC.
- Group runs every Saturday from May 7th to October 29th with on-course support, a post-run celebration each week with plenty food and drink, and a free post-run yoga session
- Top-notch experienced RRCA-certified and USATF-certified coaching staff. Coaches are present at each training run and provide assistance throughout the training program
- Informational seminars on topics such as nutrition, injury prevention, hydration, fundraising, strength building, and equipment
- Online discussion forum to communicate with coaches and for additional support
- RRCA insurance coverage and annual membership
- Discounts at local running stores and several local races
- Social activities and an extensive support network
- $150 … payable after your first session if you do not fund-raise for one of our charity partners (No guaranteed MCM or Baltimore race entry)
- $20 … payable after your first session if you fund-raise for one of our charity partners
- Both prices include MCC membership * We offer a $10 discount to current MCC members