- To improve the lives and provide comfort to disadvantaged children and families
- Use education, health, and fitness events to improve individual and public health and promote the benefits of cooperative living
- Improve our local and global community by raising funds for our partner charities
- Promote public awareness of the global work of our charity partners
Marathon Charity Cooperation (MCC) is a charitable and educational foundation for the benefit of underprivileged children and families around the world. The MCC mission includes funding a cooperative of non-profit charity partners who both benefit from and contribute to the events hosted. Our events provide opportunities for personal and professional growth in addition to education of the public serving people of all ages.
Marathon Charity Cooperation is a 501(c)3 charitable and educational organization that conducts several events a year. MCC's members assist with its activities and meet at least once a year to elect directors. MCC is a member of National Co-op Business Association, Road Runners Club of America (RRCA), and USA Track & Field (USATF).
The current officers and directors are:
- President - Nicholas Panebianco
- Vice-President - Subhash Goel
- Secretary - Jay Wind
- Treasurer - Vidya Vijayanand
- Director - Adriana Anderson
- Director - Alvin Gunkel
- Director -Mazen Badr
- Director - Seetharaman Nandyal
- Director - Vandana Narang
- Board Advisor - Matt Anderson
2017 Board Meeting schedule:
NOTE: All 2017 Board meetings are scheduled to occur at the Walter Reed Community Center, 2909 16th Street South, Arlington VA 22204 starting at 7:00 PM unless otherwise noted. All MCC members are welcome to attend board meetings.
January 9, February 21, March 21, April 10, May 8, June 12, July 10, August 14, September 11, October 16, November 13, December 11 (Annual Meeting).
Read our by-laws.
Marathon Charity Cooperation
107 South West Street #725
Alexandria VA 22314